Posted to rec.food.sourdough
[email protected] OldGreyBob@dontsend.com is offline

Default Opinions on the "South African Sourdough Culture"

I currently use "Carl's Sourdough Culture" and would like to try a
new/different culture. Since nearly all my baking is with whole wheat
I am considering Sourdoughs International "South African Sourdough
Culture". I have tried twice to develop my own but both times Carl's
seemed better. From my own experience, Carl's works well on white but
is not robust enough in flavor for whole wheat.

Anybody have experience with the South Arican Sourdough Culture?