Posted to rec.food.baking
Chembake Chembake is offline

Default Who are you...?

><LOL> Not only nasty and a blowhard, but an inventor of "sayings." Bwah

As you never travel ...you are ignorant of the adages from other
countries....

>You can lead a horse to water, but you can't grow moss on a rock. Oh,
>look. I invented a "saying" just as meaningful.

Indeed you invented it....it should be a rolling stone gathers no
moss.....
You should have said..also ..you can't pull a stubborn donkey to cross
the river.but you can drag a hog to a muddy puddle.....that is more
appropriate to you.
That is why
You are in a soaked in a mire of your own ......may I ask did you find
pleasure in it like a pig?!

>You're responsible for your own actions, even though you try to minimize
>that fact.

Bob....you are creating the problem that bothers you....if you find
thatt my post pricks your onion skin and hurt you then that is your
problem....you should have not done this masochistic act.........

Indeed its confirmed you are petty person....A lot of those people
avoid me lke a plague<grin>.
As They don't mess with me therefore I don't make a mess out of
them....
then there is peaceful coexistence<grin>... and important issues are
discussed...instead..

In my workplaces .....petty people don't play with me due to their
hypersensitiveness to my barbs...but try to avoid it by talking what is
important fot the company's business. and other relevant matters....so
there is no disagreement...but mutual respect...

>Say smug, nasty shit and then excuse yourself for it. As though it
>somehow demonstrates anything but a crippled and cramped mind. As though
>it were reasonable and useful to behave this way

I reiterate.....what ever your opinions...about me......if that makes
you happy then rejoice...
It doesn't diminish my worth.....

Besides
I can't do nothing more to a shallow person ..I can maul him to no end
and he bleeds more....but what can I do if he has a masochistic turn
of mind...?

I believe
That is what happening to you...<grin>...

If You feel offended by my remarks......then stay away from me for your
health sake....

Just remember...there is no end to the venom I can spew on you...!