Posted to rec.food.baking
Bob (this one) Bob (this one) is offline

Default Who are you...?

chembake wrote:
>>I'm just a home cook but I enjoy learning the technical/scientific
>>details.

> Indeed,,, its gratifying to know whats going on at the molecular level
> in cookery...
> Also ....It is good to know that you are among of the few
> exceptions....
>
> Its just uinfortunate that certain chefs that are proud of their
> limited knowledge( but enormous egos.....) scoffs at scientific
> explanations .....

Can you ever post anything without taking shots at other people? Is your
ego so fragile that you have to drag others down so you can be up?

Try it just once. Post something positive without vomiting on your
shoes. Without being smug and supercilious.

Pastorio