Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Quentin Grady Quentin Grady is offline

Default Can anyone invent me a couple of dishes

This post not CC'd by email
On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 19:39:21 +1300, Quentin Grady
> wrote:

>avocado,
>bean; navy, pinto, small red, black
>pea, Blackeyed;
>broccoli raab; spinach
>raspberry, cranberry, blackberry, strawberry
>Brazil nut; pecans, walnuts, cashews, pistachios, hazelnuts,
>prunes; figs
>bell peppers, orange, yellow
>artichokes
>lettuce,
>oats
>pumpkin, corn, potato.
>
>If you include cloves, turmeric, ginger, dried oregano, freshly ground
>black pepper you score bonus points.

G'day G'day Folks,

I'm a little overwhelmed with the recipes so far.

Some of you BAKE.
This is really scary.

My idea of a recipe is

One can of Craigs' bean and corn salsa.
Add premium mince. Ignore what the supermarkets call it.
Mix two teaspoons of cumin seeds, 6 cloves, 1/2 teaspoon of black
pepper, a pinch of dried oregano. Grind.

Blend together with spoon that doesn't scratch your fry pan.
Heat until the mince is cooked.

If you have only some of the spices, who cares.

The hidden rules are there are TWO ingredients.
That makes it a recipe. Then add spices.
This gives the illusion you can cook.

OK, folks, your ideas are brilliant. I'll consider them all.

At the moment I'm pounding away at chapter 6.

Best wishes,
--
Quentin Grady ^ ^ /
New Zealand, >#,#< [