Posted to alt.food.diabetic
TigerLily TigerLily is offline

Default Can anyone invent me a couple of dishes

you reminded me of when i had to go out of town on
business

i started to tell my brother where things were and
such...... he brushed me off and pooh poohed me

the next evening, i called home to see how he was
doing............. just GREAT he said......... but
how do you make coffee with the coffee maker??

lol

he had scrambled eggs while i was gone :-)

--
Join us in the Diabetic-Talk Chatroom on UnderNet
/server irc.undernet.org --- /join #Diabetic-Talk

"Ozgirl" > wrote in
message

> TigerLily wrote:
> > dip strawberries in balsamic vinegar for a

flavour
> > sensation
> >
> > i'm not much of a cook :-)

> Lol, but that is bloke-friendly cooking A lot

I know