Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_1_] Nancy Young[_1_] is offline

Default Too much chilli

"modom" > wrote

> On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 19:32:22 -0500, Karen AKA Kajikit
> > wrote:

>>I put a can of olives into the pot of chilli I made last week and
>>while it might not have been authentic it was pretty darned good! It
>>made a nice tangy contrast to the tomato and beans.

> You're breaking my heart. Really. It lies in pieces on the floor.
> And I weep in my soul. Olives, tomatoes, and beans! Oh my! How
> could you be so cruel? What has become of kindness and human
> feeling?

(laughing) I did not put her up to it, I just sat back and waited
for you. Too funny. Just the way she said it, nice contrast to the
tomatoes and beans. Screamin riot.

No offense meant at all, Karen, it was written just so to
twist the knife in Mike's heart. Sounds tasty to me, too.

nancy