Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default Can anyone invent me a couple of dishes

Nicky wrote:
> "Quentin Grady" > wrote in message

> No idea what you can do with the pumpkin, corn and potato.

I guess
> you could make a soup for a starter, but I wouldn't eat it

because
> it'd be too carby

Pumpkin pieces (roasted but not to burnt point how I like em
in roasts) in rocket salad is great, baby spinach can be
used as well, unless Q means the other kind of spinach.

Thin pork slices sauteed with onion, garlic, fresh ginger,
the broccoli raab (whatever that is - lol), sliced peppers,
add some black beans and things like oyster sauce etc
(chinese style cooking I am thinking here) and before
serving add cashews...

Serve with a spinach/iceberg/avocado salad/with dried
cranberries if you like (we call them craisins here) and
some sort of dressing. Black pepper could be cracked over
both meals.