Posted to alt.food.barbecue
DavidG[_1_] DavidG[_1_] is offline

Default Moving - gotta sell my Kamado #5 (in Sarasota FL)

> "Kent" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> Captain, you're not to advertise for personal or business
>> reasons on this
>> NG.
>> Kent

> Is that in the charter? I know commercial advertising is
> not permitted,
> but this is barbecue related. Kind of moot at this point
> as mission is
> already accomplished.

This is not barbecue related. It's peddling.
I doubt that any charter includes selling your grill.
> "Kent"

Ummmm .. I think that your the only one that cares...he's
not making a living at it.
He's actually doing someone a favor selling a " K " at that
price...

DavidG-

(wishing I lived in Florida....but only during the winter_

http://www.usenet.com