Posted to alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic
Nico Kadel-Garcia Nico Kadel-Garcia is offline

Default Cola or diet cola?

jacquie wrote:
> Donna, do you folks in Texas make Sun Tea? We do here in Az ...Now
> that is great tasting tea
> jacquie
>

> "Donna in Texas" > wrote in message
> Julia wrote:
>> I used to work at a place that made instant tea in a huge metal
>> dispenser. The tea wasn't necessarily kept cold and instead of
>> cleaning out
>> the dispenser each time they refilled it, they merely added more tea
>> to it.
>> Often, mold would form in there.

> Oh no! I'm a big tea drinker [unsweetened, all my life] and I'll
> never look at a nice cold glass of restaurant iced tea the same! The
> horror! The desecration! 8-/

Could be worse. At one all-night joint in Sullivan, MO, they served my wife
the worst coffee she ever tasted. I tasted it after a while, and said
"that's hot iced tea". Some idiot had poured the iced tea mix in the coffee
maker.

Then they tried to charge us for it. I kept wishing they had tried on the
large table that filled up after we walked in. It was the entire local
Sheriff's department: they had guns. Do not serve bad coffee to a night
shift cop at 3 AM when he has a gun....