Posted to alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic
Alan S[_1_] Alan S[_1_] is offline

Default Cola or diet cola?

On 2 Feb 2006 12:06:58 GMT, Chris Malcolm
> wrote:

>I'm probably unusual in finding diet coke really revolting, but I'm
>not unusual in finding it tastes different. I know several people who
>prefer the taste, and I've often seen people who've been bought a coke
>in a glass by someone else complain that it wasn't the kind they'd
>asked for.

Diet coke gives me incredible gas - in both directions:-) I
drink a local diet cola called LA Ice.

They've just started marketing something called Coke Zero
out here, implying that the taste is the same as the "real"
thing. Has anyone tried that?

Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.
d&e, metformin 2x500mg