Posted to rec.food.baking
Lisa[_1_] Lisa[_1_] is offline

Default Cheesecake Pan Question

Hello Al!

To make a cheesecake low-carb --- simply substitute the sugar in a recipe
for Splenda or other similar sugar substitute. Use fresh strawberries and
whip your own whipped cream using splenda to top the cheesecake.

use your favorite ground nut in place of a graham cracker or other cookie
crust, leaving out the sugar. use unsalted butter to hold the nut crust
together.

to go all the way --- use all low-fat/no fat ingredients.

Lisa