Posted to rec.food.baking
Cindy Fuller Cindy Fuller is offline

Default Who are you...?

In article >,
Melba's Jammin' > wrote:

> In article
> >,
> Cindy Fuller > wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > "Bob (this one)" > wrote:

> > > Who are you? What kinds of information are you seeking?

> > I'm also the "resident nutritionist" on rec.food.cooking.

> And you haven't been seen there lately, either. Dangitall.

Busy, busy, busy. I have done some lurking, but haven't said much.
Things should calm down after mid-February, when I present a poster at
the Stroke meeting in Florida and finish a grant proposal. We have done
considerable entertaining in the last month, including the infamous
annual Vietnamese dinner. My task this week will be to concoct some
bread for our Super Bowl chili extravaganza. The following week I've
been cajoled into making a dessert for the next-door-neighbors'
daughter's high school music program auction. I'm considering making a
cobbler with some of the fruit I froze over the summer.

Cindy

--
C.J. Fuller

Delete the obvious to email me