Kevin & Amanda

Default Best oil for French Fries?

Hello Everyone: There is a restaurant that we go to in the Northern
part of Rhode Island that has some AWESOME french fries. They do not
use frozen potatoes to make them. They come out browned just right
and they have a hint of a sweet taste to them. Not sure what is used
to make them but some of us think that it is peanut oil. They may
also make their chicken that way but I'm not certain about that.
This place does not have a menu. They only have two dinners to
choose from. We think that the chicken may be cooked in a pressure
cooker. Does anyone know how to get the french fries to have that
hint of a sweet taste to them? Thank You. Have a nice sunny day.
Amanda