Posted to alt.food.barbecue
[email protected] n_cramerSPAM@pacbell.net is offline

Default Looking for some BBQ help

http://www.pepperfool.com/recipes/bb...gia_sauce.html

> How about one of the potassium chloride salt replacements?

Definitely has a different taste, that I didn't like. I just learned to cut
WAY down on my NaCl. I put the barest sprinkle of Kosher salt on my food
when served, rather than cooking it in (except when I'm grilling a steak).

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families: