Posted to alt.food.vegan,rec.food.veg
[email protected] wizzzer@hotmail.com is offline

Default favorite salad dressings?

What are your favorite salad dressings and brands of dressings?
I just tried "Newmans Own Light Balsamic Vinaigrette."
It's the best salad dressing I've ever had. It tastes sort of similar
to Italian, but much better. It's so full of flavor and spices. Are all
the Newman's Own dressings really good? This is the only one I've
tried. Is it the best balsamic vinaigrette? Other dressings I like are
Caesar, bacon ranch, and French. But I've only tried less than 10
different kinds.

At the other end, the worst I tried was fat free thousand island
dressing made by Kraft or Ralphs. I forgette which. It was bad.