Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_1_] Nancy Young[_1_] is offline

Default Best meals to eat before you die

"Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote

> This isn't directed at you, Michael, but did I miss something here? This
> thread seems to have immediately morphed into "my favorite things", *not*
> the "best meals to eat before you die". That would seem to imply things
> you may not have eaten before, but should try. Or doesn't anyone read?

The idea is to compile a list, you scratch off what you've already
had. How could a list of places to see before you die be compiled
if there wasn't anyone who'd ever been there ... how would you
know it's worthwhile?

Same thing with food to try before you die. Like, if you've never
had this, have it at least once before you croak.

nancy