Posted to rec.food.cooking
King's Crown[_1_] King's Crown[_1_] is offline

Default Best meals to eat before you die

"Mr Libido Incognito" > wrote in message
> Tom or Mary wrote on 29 Jan 2006 in rec.food.cooking
>
>> I have noticed in the library books which will list the "100" places
>> you should visit before you die, or the "100" things you should do
>> before you die. I was wondering what would be included in the "100"
>> meals or food I should eat before I die. I have never had a pizza
>> delivered to my house, and I have never drank a martini.
>>
>> Tom
>>

> A Strawberry & Rhubarb pie is something not to be missed/

Strawberry and rhubarb jam... heaven on toast. I make it in May and we eat
it through the year. Rhubarb scared me for the longest time. I was told
the leaves were poisonous. Strawberry jam always seemed to sweet and the
strawberries seemed too stewed. Someone suggested adding the rhubarb. So,
I bought some followed the Surejel recipe. The rhubarb smelled and looked
so bad and I was wondering why was I trying this. It turned out wonderful.
One wouldn't know there was rhubarb in it. Yet, the tartness of the rhubarb
really enhances the color and the flavor of the strawberries. A definite
must try for jam and toast lovers.

Lynne