Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dee Randall Dee Randall is offline

Default Best meals to eat before you die

"rosie" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> have noticed in the library books which will list the "100" places
>> you should visit before you die, or the "100" things you should do
>> before you die. I was wondering what would be included in the "100"
>> meals or food I should eat before I die. I have never had a pizza
>> delivered to my house, and I have never drank a martini.

>> Tom

> Gelato(vanilla) with fresh raspberries, eaten outside on a sunny day,
> at Lago do Garda in Italy..
>
> Rosie

Oh, Rosie, years ago I stayed a few days in Riva del Garda; one of my
favorite holidays. I wish I'd known about this. We met a couple who were
'doing the Lakes' that year. I've thought about a holiday there for years,
but will never get there again I'm sure. Just glad I got there once. Thanks
for a trip down memory lane.
Dee Dee