Posted to alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic
Ferd Berfle

Default Any good home made ketchup recipies for diabetics?

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 00:10:12 +1100, Alan S
> wrote:

>On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 06:21:20 -0500, Ferd Berfle
> wrote:
>
>>Also, two weeks ago I discovered Walden Farms pancake syrup. -0- cals!
>>It's good, but of course not as good as regular Log Cabin, Aunt
>>Jemima, so on. It let's me float my slice of French toast(whole
>>wheat) in syrup and eat it with a spoon.
>>

>As a matter of interest, what were your BGs an hour later?
>I'm thinking of the toast, not the syrup:-)
>
>Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.

Schedule:
5:00 AM BG 95, Amaryl 1/2 MG with 500 mg glucophage,
6:00 AM slice french toast made with 100% ww bread
7:15-7:45 AM, BG 130

If I take the meds same time as when I eat, BG goes to about 160

Fred