Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals
rick

Default typical racist spew from vegans...

"Glorfindel" > wrote in message
> rick wrote:
>
>> "Glorfindel" > wrote in message

>> A concentration camp/prison camp
>>>could be run by the British during the Boer War, by Soviets
>>>during Stalin's regime, by Americans at Andersonville or
>>>Bosque Redondo, and by most other regimes at one time or
>>>another in most countries.

>> =========================
>> Which wasn't genocide, if fact or your fiction.

> Exactly. If you reread my posts, that was the point *I*
> made. Treatment of animals in factory farming is not
> genocide, because the purpose is not to exterminate a
> species or breed.

=============================
Yet you continue to compare them to genocide victums. Only now
are you tap dacing and spewing your strawmen about 'other
groups.'

The owners want to breed *more* animals,
> make them grow bigger and faster, and produce more, rather
> than eliminate them. The suffering of the individual
> animal is ignored as long as enough of them survive and
> produce to make the owners a profit.

you ignored you bigotry again, killer...

> It is not bigotry or racism to say that the treatment of
> those held in such facilities is, and was, immoral, whether
> the victims are human or non-human.

LOL Now you're just racist enough to know how Jews and blacks
should feel about how you equate them to animals?
Thanks for even more proof of your bigotry, killer...