Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals
Glorfindel

Default typical racist spew from vegans...

rick wrote:

> "Glorfindel" > wrote in message

> A concentration camp/prison camp
>>could be run by the British during the Boer War, by Soviets
>>during Stalin's regime, by Americans at Andersonville or
>>Bosque Redondo, and by most other regimes at one time or
>>another in most countries.

> Which wasn't genocide, if fact or your fiction.

Exactly. If you reread my posts, that was the point *I*
made. Treatment of animals in factory farming is not
genocide, because the purpose is not to exterminate a
species or breed. The owners want to breed *more* animals,
make them grow bigger and faster, and produce more, rather
than eliminate them. The suffering of the individual
animal is ignored as long as enough of them survive and
produce to make the owners a profit.