Posted to alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic
Ferd Berfle

Default Any good home made ketchup recipies for diabetics?

I'm a ketchup lover, and really miss piling it on ground beef dishes
such as meatloaf and hamburgers. With soooo much sugar and how much I
like to pile on, it's been forbidden since Dx.

A couple weeks ago, I used simple Hunt's tomato sauce with some
Splenda and a dash of garlic sauce. Of course it was not as good as
real ketchup, but it had possibilities. Has anybody experimented with
home made ketchup, replacing the sugars and syrups with no-cal
sweeteners?

Fred