Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dee Randall

Default Garlic in a jar.. Shelf life?

> I was cutting broccoli for a fund raiser once, to dip (with other
> veggies). I was told to discard the very long stems. I took a bite and
> decided that the stems were the best part. They didn't need peeling,
> were delicious and tender. I cut them into circles for the veggie
> plate. Not many got eaten, unfortunately.
>
> --
> Dan Abel

Give it another try. You gotta fool those buggers. Cut them in a shape they
won't recognize. However some people like nothing green - dark green for
them is even worse.
Had some beet greens tonight -- absolutely nothing on them, not even salt --
OMG they were so dee-licious.
You do good things, Dan.
Good health to you,
Dee Dee