Posted to rec.food.baking
Richard Crowley

Default Who are you...?

"Bob (this one)" wrote ...
> Who subscribes to rec.food.baking? Are you a
> professional? Are you a guy who likes to bake
> on weekends? Are you a mother who needs to
> bake for a family? Hobby? Work? Hate it but
> have to? Love it but not enough time?
>
> Who are you?

55ish SWM computer programmer at Intel in PDX.
Casual lurker in r.f.b Vegetarian who doesn't do much
cooking at home since I am the only one here and I work/
volunteer long/random hours anyway.

> What kinds of information are you seeking?

Lurking for ideas for simple/easy ideas for whole-
grain milling & baking. Esp. cornbread and bread
recepies with lots of cornmeal.

I love to design/build electronic/mechanical gadgets
and am thinking of making my own toaster so I can
control both temp & time. :-)

www.rcrowley.com