Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals
SlipperySlope

Default two PETA employees charged with 31 felony counts of animal cruelty

Karen Winter lied:

> SlipperySlope wrote:
>
> Karen Winter lied:

>>> He was the one who mentioned it first.

>> No, you mentioned it first

> That is false. In a post on 1/18 at 7:54, Wesley wrote:
>
> "Volunteers were convicted of smothering puppies in Virginia."

Not in this thread he didn't.

> to which I responded:
>
> "I don't believe it."
>
> And indeed no one has presented any evidence Wesley's claim was true.
>
> Google it yourself, if you like.
>
> I don't really mind you calling me by a wrong name.

It's your name. This is established: same ISP, IP
address in Santa Fe, same stupidly thorough familiarity
with every "ar" hack writer, same use of absurd
extremist leftwing terminology ("companion animals",
bleagh). You are Karen Winter.