Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Skyhooks

Default What a CROCK

wrote:

> lol sorry about the title.....
>
> Anyway, Does anyone know of a place where I can find a CROCK. Not a
> crock pot, but a crock like; for making sauerkraut, or pickles.... Big
> old 4 tone heavier than it looks CROCK. Preferably between 1 and 5
> gallons. These things are extreamly hard to come by. I live down the
> street from Williamsburg potery in Williamsburg, VA and they don't know
> where to find one. HUGE place with BIDILLIONS (my own word) of
> differnent types of pottery, and I get "NOTHING!"
>
> Thanks for any you can send,
>
> CHRIS

Check with local pottery makers/artists in your area, especially if they
can provide a good kiln (which they should have anywhoo!). They may
have or know of some resources that are not commonly known (?). Only a
suggestion.

Skyhooks
h m a r d i s
""aahhtt""
u i u c
""ddoott""
e d u

P.S. As already mentioned, it won't be cheap!