Posted to rec.food.baking
Cindy Fuller

Default Who are you...?

In article >,
"Bob (this one)" > wrote:

> Who subscribes to rec.food.baking? Are you a professional? Are you a guy
> who likes to bake on weekends? Are you a mother who needs to bake for a
> family? Hobby? Work? Hate it but have to? Love it but not enough time?
>
> Who are you? What kinds of information are you seeking?

I'm a scientist. Cooking and baking are my creative outlets and
alternate grounds for experimentation. For years I've offered bread of
the month clubs and holiday breads for church service auctions.

I'm also the "resident nutritionist" on rec.food.cooking. All while the
Atkins craze was raging, I disparaged the diet and kept baking. We'd
been through this nonsense before, I knew folks would return to their
senses. I hope that this time people recognize that there's a
difference between "Wonder bread" and good, chewy, whole grain stuff.

I'm always on the lookout for new recipes. I don't have a bread
machine, unless the Mighty Kenwood mixer qualifies.

Cindy

--
C.J. Fuller

Delete the obvious to email me