Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals

Default typical racist spew from vegans...

rick wrote:
> snip the racist spew from karen.....

Please tell Fidelity you will not do business with them, because of
Paul McCartney's affiliation with PETA who has promoted their agenda
thru hate by appealing to America's cultural intolerance regarding what
animal is not okay to eat:

800-343-3548

Fidelity Investment:

I am disappointed to find out Fidelity have decided to affiliate with
Paul McCartney, and will reconsider doing business with you. As you may
know, last year Mr. McCartney announced his decision to boycott China,
at the urgent of animal rights activists such as PETA.

While I agree animals should be treated humanely by all, especially
food animals each country/culture farms. What I can not agree is the
anti-China message Mr. McCartney and PETA have employed to further
their agenda.

By exploiting our society's cultural intolerance regarding what animal
is not okay to eat, with emotional appeals such as "companion animal"
aimed to project a false perception of China and its 1.24 billion
citizens, not only obfuscate the real issue of advocating humane
farming practice, this position also unnecessarily fosters bigotry
against other's society and culture, and rekindles the racism that was
once rampant in our society.

America has the right to love our pets, but the issue of what animal to
eat is a complex one, especially when crossing the cultural divide. I
hope Fidelity will consider this issue carefully, and evaluate its
support for insensitive speech and actions.

Sincerely,