Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young

Default English muffins

"aem" > wrote

> Nancy Young wrote:
>>
>> I love english muffins for breakfast! Once you pry the larger
>> 'half' out of the toaster and dig for the smaller one (with a metal
>> knife, natch), you're good to go.
>>

> Toaster oven.

Actually, I have been toying with the idea of getting a
toaster oven, no, not to make toast, but I'm going to look
at them. I think I'd really like one in the summer, especially.

Or for the occasional leftover eggroll.

> What I find amusing about English muffins is that they
> were (intelligently) designed to encourage you to slather on a lot of
> butter, yet cream cheese works so well on them.

I do love both of those in unseemly quantities ... and
english muffins make for great delivery systems.

nancy