Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Leif Erikson

Default does anyone else identify with this?

****wit David Harrison, hick in Buford, GA, lied:

> On Tue, 17 Jan 2006, Leif Erikson wrote:
>

>>It just won't work - not while I'm around.

> LOL! And what is it you're so afraid might happen if you were not around,
> Leif?

I'm not "afraid" of anything, ****wit. I just don't
like a dumb hick like you thinking you're going to get
away with lying. You won't, ****wit - not while I'm
around.

Coming into existence is not a "benefit" for any
animals, ****wit, and no right-thinking person who is
contemplating becoming vegetarian should give a
moment's thought to the silly bit of ****wittery that
doing so will "deny life" to animals. There is no
moral meaning to refraining from "causing" livestock to
exist.