Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Pat

Default Earl Grey

Steve Hay wrote:

> I've found the coffee and tea at TJ Maxx questionable at best. Both
> have been a bit old for my tastes and one of them was obviously
> low-quality coffee that had been roasted very dark to cover up some
> pretty unappealing flavors. I've found some good coffee and tea
> equipment there though...
>
> Steve

It's a matter of getting there at the right time. Sometimes stock does
hang around too long, but other times it is quite fresh. The tea I
bought was still a year away from its expiry date. The problem is
that when you find something you like, it probably won't be there the
next time you go back and is probably difficult to obtain elsewhere.