Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Dave

Default Can we do better?

wrote:
> penny wrote:
> > Never be afraid to do what's right especially if the well being of a person
> > or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the
> > wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way.

> Your kind of caring people I was hoping to find on this list. The meat
> industry shills are intruders and they should start a list;
>
> alt.cruel-to-animals.no-ethics.eat-polluted-meat

If you want to share ideas and experiences with like minded people
there are plenty of places on the internet to do it and a google
search will surely reveal some of them to you. Aaev is an
uncensored group where we can witness polemical discourse
between people who hold opposing beliefs. If you don't like it
you don't have to stay. Please stop whingeing.