Posted to alt.food.vegan
Steve

Default Starches

Richard Miller wrote:
> How much rice, potatoes, and pasta should you eat per week. I think pasta
> should be once a week but I'm not sure about rice and potatoes. Anyone
> knows?

There is no RDA for "starch" or carbohydrates, which are basically fuel.

If you stay away from refined carbs ( things made out of white flour,
white rice, sweeteners, etc .. ) I ( who am not a degreed expert ) would
say eat all you want if you are happy with your weight.

Steve

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

"The great American thought trap: It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"