Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
rick

Default Can we do better?

"penny" > wrote in message
news:YVuyf.2919$2x4.2240@trndny05...
> Never be afraid to do what's right especially if the well being
> of a person or animal is at stake.

==============================
Ah, nice feel good statements that mean nothing from a hypocrite
that can't live up to them. The well being of millions of
animals are at stake for power generation and distribution, and
communications. Yet here you are, for no more reason than your
selfish entertainment, contributing to the unnecessary death and
suffering of millions upon millions of animals. Thanks for
proving the lack of integrety of veggies everywhere...

Society's punishments are small compared to the
> wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way.

You must be in terible pain with all the looking the other way
you do, killer.