Posted to rec.food.sourdough
TG

Default sourdough experiment

Dusty Bleher wrote:

> "TG," or whatever pseudonym you're using today, you can post your
> pointless and insipid blathering to me here. Do not send them to my
> private eddress. That privilege is reserved for friends...something
> you are not!

You really are pushing out the vile boat aren't you? As it happens
it's the default thing that happens when I click on reply.

TG is not a pseudonym. It is the initials of my name on my passport.
I hardly think that qualifies as a fictitious name. How dare you be
so unmentionably rude. It' is none of your business besides anything
else. It really is so increadibly ironic that you are talking about
degenration of the point in one post and in the next spout vile,
poisonous rhetoric the next. You really ought to take a look in the
mirror. You've spent so long shoring up your pointless argument, now
you feel so full of hate you don't know where to put it. I won't
reply to you again. If I do I will try to remember your hatred and
remove you from the address line.

TG