Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
dh@.

Default No clue for Goo...

On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 Goo continues to wonder:

>Why should the continued existence of livestock get
>*any* of your "consideration", ****wit, apart from your
>wish to consume them?

Because you/"aras" suggest an influence:
From: Goo
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 13:23:05 -0700

"vegans" are interested in their influence on animals,
****wit. They want everyone to be "vegan", which would
mean no animals raised for food and other products.
That's an influence, whether you like it or not.
that as yet I've been given no reason to believe would be superior
to providing decent AW instead.

>Why are you still evading the question, ****wit: why
>is it so important to you that livestock, as opposed to
>wild animals, continue to exist?

You would have to tell me which wild animals you're going
on about Goo. Do you have a clue about which of "them"
you do? Could you share that clue, Goo?

(prediction: the answer is: no clue)
(note: Goo's boy "Dutch" had a clue which consists only
of potential future wild mice, frogs and groundhogs who
are supposedly being kept down by the cattle)