Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking
Mark K. Bilbo

Default The arrow sticking out of Yang's heart.

In >, "Yang, AthD (h.c),
Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass" > wrote:

> On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 22:48:39 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > wrote:
>
>>"Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass" wrote:
>>>
>>> Ah, YHWH, the original eugenicist
>>>
>>> http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/lev/21.html#16
>>>
>>> 21:16 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 21:17 Speak unto Aaron,
>>> saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any
>>> blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God.
>>> 21:18 For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not
>>> approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any
>>> thing superfluous,
>>> 21:19 Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, 21:20 Or
>>> crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be
>>> scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken; 21:21 No man that hath a
>>> blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the
>>> offerings of the LORD made by fi he hath a blemish; he shall not
>>> come nigh to offer the bread of his God. 21:22 He shall eat the bread
>>> of his God, both of the most holy, and of the holy.
>>> 21:23 Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the
>>> altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries:
>>> for I the LORD do sanctify them.

>>This is not eugenics but the LORD specifying how to determine who HE has
>>not chosen to serve in the sanctuaries.

> I get it, God hates little girls with leukemia!

Damn. Is there anybody that god guy *doesn't hate?

--
Mark K. Bilbo
Charity hospital closes for good

A city on hold
http://makeashorterlink.com/?Y3E55207C

If Katrina was a "judgment," god hates poor people
and churches but loves a good party...
http://www.nola.com/mardigras/

"Everything New Orleans"
http://www.nola.com