View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-01-2006, 07:53 PM posted to
Posts: n/a
Default What would you call this

MoM wrote:
I making a spaghetti sauce by the seat of my pants.

Onion, celery, carrot, peppers all chopped fine diced
tomatoes and tomato sauce plus salt and pepper, garlic,
basil, oregano and those anise flavour seeds.

2 lbs ground beef.

It's all simmering on the stove.

So is there a name for this?



You wanna measure or you wanna cook?