Posted to alt.food.wine
cofarb

Default 1982 Riserva San Polo Chianti Classico?

My thanks to all of you for taking the time to respond. I will open that
bad boy this evening and let my tastebuds be the final arbiter. If nothing
else, even a decent vinegar has its place in my kitchen. I'll post again
with my unsophisticated review.

Thanks again,
cofarb