Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Martin Willett

Default Would you like to be eaten?

pearl wrote:
> "Martin Willett" > wrote in message ...
>
>>pearl wrote:

>><snip>

>>>Have you?
>>>
>>>I came to the conclusions I have, because of the evidence.
>>>

>>Can you prove that? Can you prove that your decision to adopt an
>>obsessional diet came *after* your obsessional interest in diet?

> Can you prove that you stopped beating your wife after
> you started on your kids? Can you prove that, troll?

I'll take that as a no shall I?

After I decided to propose to my wife I didn't *start* to take an
interest in women. After I bought my computer I didn't subscribe to a
computer magazine to help me confirm I had bought the right one. After I
bought my house I didn't arrange a dozen viewings of properties within
my price range. With me information seeking comes *before* the decision
making. I find it odd that people would make a decision and them spend
the rest of their life trying to justify it. Who are you trying to
justify it to? Do "they" really care that you found some good reasons
*after* you made your decision?

--
Martin Willett

http://mwillett.org