Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
ant and dec

Default Would you like to be eaten?

Dutch wrote:
> "ant and dec" > wrote
>> Dutch wrote:

> [..]

>>> No, a valid point.
>>>
>>> If you meant to acknowledge that it was an example of poor spelling,
>>> punctuation or grammar then what was the point of the reply?

>> The point was to inform you that I used the word typo as a common
>> euphemism, and to educate you about the use of that word.

> I meant what was the point of originally referring to the error as a "typo"?
> If your meaning of typo includes a euphemistic reference to spelling and
> grammatical errors then such a reply is meaningless. He was *saying* that
> you made a spelling error. Obviously you meant "typo" to imply that it was
> not a spelling or grammar error, but just a slip of the finger.

"A typo" was used in a euphemistic sense to describe my error. You are
seeing things as YOU are not as THEY are; you do not have the ability to
determine what I meant, other than what YOU read.

What makes it obvious what I meant?

How did I imply anything by stating "A typo". - The meaning of those two
words is conjured up in YOUR mind from YOUR experience, and may have no
reference to what I meant by it. I have explained what I meant by it,
with the aid of a commonly understood and published meaning of the
phrase; accept that and stop making fool of yourself.

In other