Posted to alt.beer,rec.food.drink.beer
Joel

Default BJ's and Pizza

In article >, dgs > wrote:
>Joel wrote:
>
>> AFAIK there are no Jack-in-the Boxes east of the Mississippi.
>> Or north of the Mason-Dixon line.

>Washington state is well north of the Mason-Dixon line (extending
>it all the way across the country, of course) and has an abundance
>of Jack-in-the-Box joints.

My bad. I failed to get across the (still slightly
incorrect) notion that I was ANDing those clauses. IOW
the whole northeast quandrant of the US has nearly no
JiBs. Illinois being the glaring exception, of course.

>None of them serve beer, unfortunately.

If they did it would suck.
--
Joel Plutchak "Prescriptive lexicographers enjoy being grumpy.
They spend a lot of time denouncing words and