Posted to alt.beer,rec.food.drink.beer
Richard Kaszeta

Default BJ's and Pizza

ers (Joel) writes:
> AFAIK there are no Jack-in-the Boxes east of the Mississippi.
> Or north of the Mason-Dixon line.

There are bunch of Jack-in-the-Boxes in Tennessee and North Carolina
(east of Mississippi) and and a few in Illinois ("north" of the Mason
Dixon Line). When I lived in MI, I made a disparaging comment about
Jack-in-the-Box and my friends were surprised we still had those out
west (I had moved to MI from AZ).

From my last Jack-in-the-Box experience (which was probably 10 years
ago), combined with my bad 80s memories of their "Fajita Pita", I
haven't exactly gone searching them out.

--
Richard W Kaszeta

http://www.kaszeta.org/rich