Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
ant and dec

Default Would you like to be eaten?

Dutch wrote:
> "ant and dec" > wrote
>> Autymn D. C. wrote:
>>> got -> gotten

>> It Britain the form I used is perfectly acceptable:
>>
>> US: get-got-gotten
>> UK: get-got-got
>>
>> You've only demonstrated your ignorance of the use of British English.
>>

>>> it's -> its
>>>

>> A typo.

> Don't pretend to be perfect. Inserting an apostrophe thus creating an
> alternate word can't logically be called a typo. Its a "mistake", a common
> one I make regularly. A typo is accidentally hitting the n when you meant to
> hit the m, not using the wrong form of a word.

Grow up Dutch, you're making yourself look a fool.

Typographical error:

A typographical error or typo is a mistake made during the typing
process. The term includes errors due to slips of the hand or finger and
also mechanical failure, but excludes errors of ignorance. However, it's
common to find the word "typo" used as a euphemism to describe instances
of poor spelling, punctuation or grammar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typographical_error

"A typo" was used in this euphemistic sense, as I guess you know, but
you try to score empty and hollow virtual points with it nevertheless.

_Empty_and_hollow._