Harri85274

Default Breadmaker made coffee bread

I did it for the first time, and trying to figure out what went wrong. T00 much
liquid? Baking powder lose its 'strength"? Date on the can after using it had
April 2003. Called for 2 large eggs. I gave it 2 extra large, thats all I had
available. Most of all, I am confused by what type of cups to use for flour,
sugar. I have 2 plastic cups and marked 1 cup, and yet one is not exactly like
the other in volume. How can that be? Is there a sure way of knowing what a cup
of flour, sugar is? I know the glass cup is for liquids. The cake came out with
the center moist, almost like a pudding.