Posted to alt.beer,rec.food.drink.beer
Joel

Default BJ's and Pizza

Bill Benzel > wrote:
>In rec.food.drink.beer Lew Bryson > wrote:
>: "Bill Benzel" > wrote in message news:43ac14da$0$8468
>:> I may have to go to a Jack this year, order three combos and throw them
>:> in the trash. I want the balls.
>:
>: Y'know, you might wanna think about what that looks like to the rest of us.

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

>Lew, is there no Jack In The Box advertising in the East???

AFAIK there are no Jack-in-the Boxes east of the Mississippi.
Or north of the Mason-Dixon line. Or something like that. I
just drove by one the other day, but it was in Weatherford, TX.
--
Joel Plutchak "Prescriptive lexicographers enjoy being grumpy.
They spend a lot of time denouncing words and