John Gaughan

Default I only eat - uh - normal stuff

Steve Wertz wrote:
> There's a lot of people working in places that they don't like.
> It's called earning a living. I'm sure most people would rather
> not work, period, and do whatever they want that pleases them.

Been there, done that. I used to work in a bank and hated it, but it
paid the bills. I do not expect a cashier at any store to like his or
her job, or even to know anything about the products being scanned. It
is like being a salesman, for example, I used to work at CompUSA. Some
of the computer salesmen knew almost nothing about computers, all that
mattered is that they pushed merchandise and earned commission. It was a
paycheck, and a damned good one at that for a job requiring zero
education beyond high school.

--
John Gaughan
http://www.johngaughan.net/