Posted to alt.food.asian
Eye Indo

Default Korean "Pickle" selection

Hallo Sanne,
Nah wie gehts? Habe eine lange Zeit in Miesbach gewohnt.
Yes, I agree, not that many Koreans there.
We were doing a commercial for a new German product and we wanted to sell it
to the Asian market, especially the Japanese. So the logo would be "Made in
Germany especially for Japanese". We looked for Japanese young people and
could only find a lot of Chinese young kids at the Uni there. In the end
the commercial featured Chinese young kids.
If I needed Asian ingredients, I used to trravel all the way to Holland and
stock up there .......
BTW, "Made in Germania" heisst "da ist ein Wurm drin" %=)

Alles Gute, aus Utah.

ups.com...