Posted to rec.food.baking
Tony P.

Default What mixer would be the minimum you would recommend for cookie dough?

In article .com>,
says...
> >A lot of you have KA or equivalent type stand mixers. What would be the
> >absolute entry level mixer you could recommend- stand or hand- for
> >mixing cookie dough?
> >Thank you

> Mixers for Cookie dough?...
> .If I make in small quantities .I don't bother using mixers for that..
> f..<grin>....unless you are interested in making well aerated cookies
> where eggs are to be beaten well. such as lady finges sponge drops and
> meringue based cookies.....

Actually my 12 year old Sunbeam Mixmaster works just fine for cookie
dough. It's a 228W unit and adequate for those needs.

But I need to get something a little heavier because I'm into the bread
thing now and kneading by hand can get tedious.

So I'll probably end up with a KA series myself.