Old 28-12-2005, 01:58 AM posted to rec.food.baking
Craig Busch

Default What mixer would be the minimum you would recommend for cookiedough?

The thought of not using a mixer is a possibility. I guess I would have
thought that it might be easier to have an even mixture.
Thank you

chembake wrote:

A lot of you have KA or equivalent type stand mixers. What would be the
absolute entry level mixer you could recommend- stand or hand- for
mixing cookie dough?
Thank you

Mixers for Cookie dough?...
.If I make in small quantities .I don't bother using mixers for that..
f..grin....unless you are interested in making well aerated cookies
where eggs are to be beaten well. such as lady finges sponge drops and
meringue based cookies.....